1) "Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions – Why
am I doing it, What the results might be and will it be successful. Only when
you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead"
2) "Once you start working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don't
abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest"
3) "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make
them all yourselves"
4) “A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest
people are screwed first.”
5) “The biggest guru-mantra is: Never share your secret with anybody. It will