1) Pine trees grow on six of seven continents, with Antarctica being the only one left out.
2) Trees lower air temperature by evaporating water in their leaves.
3) If a birdhouse is hung on a tree branch, it does not move up the tree as the tree grows.
4) Trees improve water quality by slowing and filtering rainwater and protecting aquifers and watersheds.
5) There are over 23,000 different kinds of trees in the world.
6) Strategically planting trees and shrubs can save you up to 25 percent on your energy bills.