1) Most citrus fruits have a good deal of vitamin C, and oranges have high levels even compared to their tangy brethren.
2) Orange is known to have several health benefits and is among the most popular fruits around the world.
3) Oranges contain D- limonene, a compound that is touted to prevent cancers like lung cancer, skin cancer and even breast cancer.
4) Oranges contain high amounts of vitamins and minerals which are highly beneficial for the growth, tissue and overall development, and health of kids.
5) Oranges also provide bone-strengthening calcium, potassium, thiamin, and folate.