1. 200gm noodles
2. 2tbsp minced garlic
3. 1/2 spring onions, sliced lengthwise
4. 10 button mushrooms, sliced lengthwise
5. 1 carrot, sliced lengthwise
6. 11/2tbsp brown or plain sugar
7. 1tbsp soya sauce
8. 1tbsp vinegar
9. 1/2tsp black pepper
10. 2tbsp vegetable oil
1. Boil 8 cups of water and cook the noodles as per the instruction on the packet.
Drain, toss with some oil and set aside.
2. Heat a kadhai and add oil. Saute garlic for a minute on low flame. Be careful not
to burn the garlic as it gives a bitter taste to the oil.
3. Now add the green onions and carrots and fry on medium-high flame until fragrant.
Make sure to keep stirring to avoid burning.
4. Add the noodles at this point and mix well.
5. In a small bowl mix the sugar, vinegar, black pepper and soya sauce. Pour into the
kadhai and stir, ensuring that the sauce coats the vegetables and noodles evenly.
Cook for two minutes and serve.