1) Seagulls are one of the rare animals that are able to drink salt water. They have
special glands located above the eyes, which eliminate excess salt from the body
2) Seagulls have been known to drop live oyster shells on paved and hard surfaces
so that cars can drive over them and break the shell
3) The slender - billed gull main source of food is fish
4) Every mating season, The little gull normally lays 2-6 eggs.
5) The red billed gull, was discovered in 1844
6) The laughing gull scientific name is leucophaeus atricilla