1. A single hair can hold the weight of a hanging apple. However, scientists don’t specify the dimensions of the apple.
2. The number of bacteria in a person’s mouth is equal to the number of people living on Earth, or even more.
3. The total length of all the nerves in the human body is 75 kilometers.
4. A human body breaths approximately 20,000 breaths per day.
5. The Human heart beats about 35 million times a year.
6. Every day, the human body loses about one million skin cells that amounts to 2 kilos every year.