1) Cheese is the most frequently stolen food item in the world.
4% of cheese goes missing every years in the world.
2) A small piece of cheese before bed can actually help sleep
3) Lactose is the sugar that is naturally present in milk.
when milk is turned into cheese the lactose is eaten by lactic
acid bacteria. Aged cheese has no lactose, which means if
you are lactose intolerant you can eat most cheese.
4) The first cheese factory was established in switzerland.
5) Cheese is most flavoursome when eaten straight out of the fridge.
6) The greeks are the largest consumer of cheese worldwide.
7) France is considered the "cheese capital" of the world,
producing over 400 types of cheese