1) Within 5 minutes of walking half of your dream is forgotten. Within 10, 90% is gone.
2) People who became blind after birth can see images in their dreams. People who
are born blind do not see any visuals, but have dreams equally vivid involving their
other senses of sound, smell, touch and emotion.
3) Every human being dreams (except in cases of extreme psychological disorder). If
you think you are not dreaming – you just forget your dreams.
4) If you dream about some particular subject it is not often that the dream is about
that. Dreams speak in a deeply symbolic language. Whatever symbol your dream
picks on it is most unlikely to be a symbol for itself.
5) The most common emotions experienced in dreams is anxiety. Negative emotions
are more common than positive ones.
6) On average you can dream anywhere from one or two hours every night.